Friday, May 26, 2006

 

war

After 10 days of inactivity due to my CCNA exam I'm working again on war. I've set up a simple mechanism for the battle resolution based on one factor: proficiency of the armies involved. It is a simple value which every round is compared to a random value, this comparison will determine if a unit has succeeded to destroy the enemy unit. If not the enemy has a counterattack at disposal. The calculation is repeated for every unit in the best army, which is the army with the highest proficiency. The reason is that the best army will retain the initiative and will impose it's pace on the worse army.
I'm not sure I'll submit the game to the q3d contest. My poor little game is still in an early stage of development, I risk to show the worst thing ever done in human history.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?