Wednesday, January 09, 2008

 

Concierto De Aranjuez

The new gui is driving me mad, but I'm overcoming all the difficulties. I'll soon start with all the feedback elements from the counsellors, this time they will be less chatty: I saw that in the previous version the player was forced to read en encyclopedia at every turn for every nation, now I'll make more things expressed in symbols or directly on the map. There will be a new demo soon, but beware that it's not going to be very advanced as this is a rewrite. You'll notice an improvement in the file size, about 6mb against the 70 or so of the previous version.

I'm thinking about opening a second blog about Italian politics, but I would have to write too many obscenities every day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?