Thursday, June 05, 2008

 

Toad

Here's version 0.94; it does not add too much at this point, I uploaded it only to show the menus and the initial newspaper, which shows the game objectives in disguise: they are stated as electoral promises made by the player during his campaign and repeated in an imaginary speech in the Knesset. As a debug option you can press "d" in the newspaper screen to change the game objectives, just to have an idea of how it will work. I like the objectives, they help the player decide which course of action to take, but the player is not forced to follow them to win the game, he'll always have freedom of action.
There will be newspapers between turns also, to show a selection of what happened.
Note: only the "new game" option works right now, to exit the game just press esc.

A note on overlapping windows in the battle screen: they are not overlapping! the window on the right of the screen partly covers the battlefield and the enemy units when zooming in, but this is ok, since the focus of the action is upon Israeli units, which are always completely shown (unless I decide to let the player rotate at 360° the tactical battlefield, I haven't decided yet).

Here's the link: http://rapidshare.com/files/120359615/cmeps094.zip

Enjoy!

Comments:
Ack, Rapidshare, i hate rapid share! It keeps giving me annoying error messges when i try to download! I put in the correct code and everything, but it still doesn't work!

I just want to play a friggin' Conflict: MEPS remake!
 
What are the system requirements for this game? And is there a place I could download it other then Rapidshare, cause I can't get the Rapidshare one to work..

Um, please email me here..

chicken_bicken9147@hotmail.com

or here..
chickenbicken9147@gmail.com

I dont use the Gmail as much so it would be better to email me at the first one..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?