Tuesday, June 17, 2014

 

Per Qualche Dollaro In Più - Addio Colonnello

A small break from the insane coding of the last few days, I must plan my future moves or I risk wasting my time. This moment is particularly delicate, even with cmeps I started without a plan but just with very broad ideas on what ought to be done, and then realized I needed some better management.
What I have to do is simply to write down a task list in a gantt, every aspect of the game must be present in this list. It's very easy to find sub-tasks and to recurse to the preparatory jobs. Then it will be a matter of coding a bit here and there until the core of the game mechanics will be ready. The task list will guide me to further coding.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?