Sunday, October 25, 2015

 

inside out

I'm coding again after one year of paralysis, and I feel like I've been respawn. Lots of bash scripts, the servers side will have to do a very few things but very quickly and cleverly. I might translate the scripts into python, but for now the shell is simply perfect, I can see almost in realtime what I'm doing. I'm also thinking of buying some aws courses, it could be useful since I'm still thinking to place the game in amazon cloud.
This resurrection is certainly due to the removal of a major source of depression, a crappy job, which has devastated my life in the last year and a half. During all this time I felt so oppressed that I wan't able to produce literally anything, despite many attempts to artificially revive my inspiration; now the long night is over, and I automatically came back to the project without any artificial input, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?